This is a public service announcement – BATH AND BODY WORKS’ 3-WICK CANDLES ARE ON SALE! I’ve been thinking about ordering my fall candles ever since I watched an episode of Open Door on Hulu and learned that Tan France has a candle closet – I NEED A CANDLE CLOSET.
Anyway, I bought NINE candles and you probably should too because they’re normally $24.95 and today they’re $11.95 (while supplies last). You can buy up to 20 – I kind of wish I did, but here we are!
This feels so nostalgic because my very first blog post EVER was about Bath and Body Works’ candles – we’ve come full circle people! Here’s what I ordered:
- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin – I had this one last year and I LOVED it, very warm and cinnamon-y – the perfect candle for a cold rainy day.
- Pumpkin Apple – smells as good as it sounds, also makes me want an apple crisp REAL bad.
- Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow – almost too sweet for me, but still warm and cozy.
- Leaves – MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME, EVER. NOTHING SMELLS MORE LIKE OCTOBER. APPLE, NECTAR, CLOVE. Pass me my coziest sweater and rain boots and let’s jump in some leaves please!
- Autumn – despite the name, more of a wintery scent. Apple, fig, eucalyptus, balsam – 134 days until Christmas!
- The Perfect Autumn – this one is new to me, I’ll keep you posted!
- Marshmallow Fireside – smells like a sexy man, holding a bag of marshmallows, who was just sat near a fire. Let’s make S’mores!
- Leaves – I ordered this one twice because I couldn’t decide which packaging to go for.
- Harvest Gathering – this one is new to me, but it sounds like a cornucopia of Thanksgiving scents!
This sale is only while supplies last, so start stocking that candle closet of your dreams now because these prices won’t last forever!